In this Mystery of God series we have been demonstrating that the Mystery of God spoken of in Revelation chapter 10 is the fulfillment of our gospel. It is announced that there will be no more delay and this mystery of God will be finished and this during the sounding of the last trumpet.
But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”
We have learned from our New Testament the following.
- This mystery was spoken to the prophets, just like our gospel. Rev 10:7, Act 10:43, Rom 1:1, Rom 3:21
- This mystery was written of by the prophets, just like our gospel. Rom 16:26
- This mystery was ordained before time began, just like our gospel. 1 Cor 2:7, Rom 16:25
- This mystery was hidden in time past, just like our gospel. Rom 16:25
- This mystery was revealed to the apostles, just like our gospel. Eph 3-5
- Paul was commissioned to preach this mystery, just like he was for our gospel. Col 1:25, 1 Cor 4:1, Eph 6:20, Col 4:4
- Paul was persecuted for this mystery, just as he was for our gospel. Eph 6:19-20, Col 4:3-4
- This mystery was made know to the saints, just like our gospel. Col 1:26
- This mystery was made know to the gentiles, just like our gospel. Col 1:27
- This mystery involves the hardening of Israel, just like our gospel. Rom 11-25
- The revelation of this mystery was by the command of God, just like our gospel. Rom 16:26
- This mystery is revealed so that all nations may obey God, just like our gospel. Rom 16:26
- The mystery at the last trump will destroy death, just like our gospel. 1 Cor 15:54
- This mystery declares we will be changed imperishable, just like our gospel. 1 Cor 15:52-53
- This mystery will be put into effect at the end, just like our gospel. Eph 1:9-10
- This mystery will take place at the last trump, just like our gospel. 1 Cor 15:52, Rev 10:7
- The fulfillment of this mystery puts all things under Christ, just like our gospel. Eph 1:10, Rev 11:15
What I have listed above and in the previous post on the Mystery of God is just a starting point of study about what we have in Christ. We have scripture testifying that the fulfillment of our gospel will be accomplished in the last days.
And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment–to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.
But is there more to the mystery of our gospel than just waiting for the rapture for us believers? Is something greater going on, that we have failed to see, in the mystery of our gospel that is yet be finished? Our New Testament reveals to us this is so.
Next time we will look at the mystery of God (our gospel) that the church refuses to believe, which is yet to be accomplished on that day.
 Revelation 10:7
 Eph 1:9-10